How You Can Actively Manage Spam in Gmail
Google has a tendency to randomly assign emails to its spam filters, from which they’ll never be delivered. On the other hand, it has a tendency to pass through tons of emails that it ought to block. If this is a problem for you, here’s how to make your wish Google’s command. The nine steps take less than two minutes and may save you several hours every year.
- Sign into your Gmail account.
- Click on Settings (little wheel, top right).
- Click on See all settings.
- Click on Filters and Blocked Addresses (light Grey, top menu).
- Click on Create a new filter (blue, in center).
- In the From box type in the domain (such as @theformtool.com, our favorite).
- Click Create filter.
- You’ll have the choice of 11 actions to apply.
- For our example, select #7, Never send it to spam, then click Create filter.
You’ll never again miss a critical email from TheFormTool and you may be able to rid yourself of obnoxious spammers.