Different Businesses, Different Uses
More than half our customers are law firms, the vast majority of which are in the U.S. or Commonwealth countries. Our customers in the legal sector range from solo practitioners to the largest firms in the world and the largest firms in each of our five leading countries. But some of the others in other areas are fun to know a bit about.
- The largest real estate firm in Andorra (and yes, we have customers in Zanzibar, too) uses our software for commercial leases. One of the biggest warehouse owners/lessors in the U. S. does the same. As does one of the largest fast food operators in the world.
- A U. S. government space agency licenses its intellectual property out to others with intelligent forms, while public defenders in the most populous state. performs their duties with the same program.
- Wealth managers in the Middle East write their customized plans with Doxserá, while CPAs in the U.S. use it to protect some of the income the wealth managers create.
- Banks use smart forms to create RFPs for their purchasing operations, while contractors of various sorts use the same technology to respond to RFPs with detailed bids.
- Huge health insurance providers prepare customized contracts with affiliates, while individual providers use our tech for patient intake and others use Aurora for external data collection and decisioning.
- Extraordinarily sophisticated risk assessors roam the world evaluating risks associated with massive projects, whether the risks are natural or man-made. They use Doxserá to write their reports on risk mitigation, while insurance companies then cover those with Doxserá DB to create completely customized policies. Our technology makes both sides of the equation more efficient and less likely to include errors.
It’s a huge world, filled with billions of imaginative people just bursting with great ideas to make it a better place. We’re delighted to help them succeed!