TheFormTool User License
By installing the Software, you (either an individual or a single entity) consent to be bound by and become a party to this Agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this Agreement, do not proceed with installation of the Software. (If applicable, you may return the Software to the place of purchase for a full refund.)
1. License Grant. Subject to the payment of the applicable license fees, and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Snapdone, Inc. hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the specified version of the Software.
2. Term. This Agreement is effective for an unlimited duration unless and until earlier terminated as set forth herein. This Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of the limitations or other requirements described herein. Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, you must destroy all copies of the Software and the Documentation. You may terminate this Agreement at any point by destroying all copies of the Software and the Documentation.
3. Ownership Rights. The Software is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Snapdone, Inc. owns and retains all right, title and interest in and to the Software, including all copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein. Your possession, installation, or use of the Software does not transfer to you any title to the intellectual property in the Software, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
4. Restrictions. You may not rent, lease, loan, sublicense or resell the Software. You may not permit third parties to benefit from the use or functionality of the Software via a timesharing, service bureau or other arrangement. You may not transfer any of the rights granted to you under this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. You may not modify, or create derivative works based upon, the Software in whole or in part. Each license entitles one User the use of the Software. For convenience, a licensed User may download, store and use the Software on up to three machines; for instance on a office, laptop and home computer, but the software related to that license may be used in only one location at a time. In no case may a User give, sell, distribute or otherwise share a license with other users or allow the concurrent use of more than one instance of the software per license. You may not copy the Documentation except for archival purposes and you may not distribute the Documentation.You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software. All copies must contain the same proprietary notices that appear on and in the Software. All rights not expressly set forth hereunder are reserved by Snapdone, Inc.
5. Warranty Disclaimer. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS.’ TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Snapdone, Inc. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION. YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELECTING THE SOFTWARE TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS, AND FOR THE INSTALLATION OF, USE OF, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE SOFTWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS, Snapdone, Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER FAILURES OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The foregoing provisions shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
6. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL Snapdone, Inc. BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR FOR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL Snapdone, Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE LIST PRICE Snapdone, Inc. CHARGES FOR A LICENSE TO THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Snapdone, Inc. SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The foregoing provisions shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
7. Miscellaneous. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Washington, without reference to conflict of laws principles, and the parties agree that the sole location and venue for any litigation which may arise hereunder shall be King County, Washington. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. This Agreement sets forth all rights for the user of the Software and is the entire agreement between the parties. This Agreement supersedes any other communications with respect to the Software and Documentation. This Agreement may not be modified except by a written addendum issued by a duly authorized representative of Snapdone, Inc.. No provision hereof shall be deemed waived unless such waiver shall be in writing and signed by Snapdone, Inc. or a duly authorized representative of Snapdone, Inc. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The parties confirm that it is their wish that this Agreement has been written in the English language only.
8. The Software and Documentation are provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)1(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software – Restricted Rights 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
9. You agree that you will not export or re-export the Software or Documentation to any country, person, entity or end user subject to U.S.A. export restrictions. Restricted countries currently include, but are not necessarily limited to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. You warrant and represent that neither the U.S.A. Bureau of Export Administration nor any other federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied your export privileges.
Copyright © 2011-2012 Snapdone, Inc. All Rights Reserved.